Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lead up to retrieval

Today I am starting to get nervous about the retrieval procedure tomorrow. I hope it all goes ok and that I don't suffer any (or too many) side effects. My dear friend G is going to pick me up at around 7.30am tomorrow morning as I am due to be at the clinic by 8.00am.

I have asked her to stay with me throughout the whole procedure as I really don't want to be 'alone' throughout it - especially if the meds have a strong amnesia-like affect on me, as it would be nice to hear later on exactly what happened from someone who was fully conscious, lol. :-) She has reassured me that she will stay by my side throughout the whole thing which is of big comfort right now.

Well, off to bed now to try and get some decent sleep before tomorrow....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home