Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scan #2

Well unfortunately I was never able to upload the pictures from the first scan because it turns out they were not in the right format to be able to do so. :-/  BUT .... today was my nuchal translucency scan (at 11 weeks and 2 days) and THIS time I can upload a photo!!  So here it is, below! :-)

Everything looked good on the scan, and aside from feeling nauseous pretty much 24/7 for the last 4 weeks (hence my general absence from the blog!) all seems to be progressing well.  Today was the first time I actually got to hear the heartbeat (rather than just see it flickering away!) and this time it was going at 159bpm!  On Monday (26th) I will officially be 12 weeks!!  Woohoo!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dresden said...

congratulations!

6:04 am  
Blogger wrecklessgirl said...

so incredibly happy for you!!!

5:42 pm  
Blogger amit said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you



Sperm Donor Glasgow

11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home