Thursday, August 04, 2011

Beta result

So, today I got a beta blood test drawn, and at just 4.5 weeks pregnant it came back at 2790!!!! So that kinda explains why I was heaving and gagging so badly at work this morning.... the morning sickness has really kicked in already! While that in itself is not pleasant, I am still thrilled that it is because I am definitely pregnant, and - as the doctor put it - I have "raging hormones" going on with a beta like that this early on, LOL! :-D

So now I just have to figure out how to actually be able to function properly at work (while being sick) for the next however many weeks it lasts.......!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Wow, those numbers are great! They're also higher than I would think at this stage... do you or your RE think they're twins? Congratulations & I'm wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy :-)

11:10 am  
Blogger donor mom to be said...

Hi Gigi,

My doctor didn't say anything about twins with those numbers, although the thought has definitely crossed my mind, lol! But this was an unmedicated cycle so it would be naturally occurring twins if it was... I guess time will tell! :-)

5:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home